A strong balance sheet with increasing net assets is the key for future investment in your hospital and a community is strengthened by their access to good healthcare. The CSS System can help you achieve this through streamlined business processes and easy access to the information you need to make better decisions that affect bottom line.
Hospital’s face an uncertain financial future – changes in reimbursement and regulations along with other changes that healthcare reform may bring provide require many decisions from hospital administration on what is the best way to manage costs and stay within guidelines all while improving the standard of care – Let us worry about it. We will make the adjustments to the system and provide you with the knowledge you need to stay ahead of the curve.
Every design feature of our newly released web based software has thoughtfully been created from experience that comes with servicing rural and community hospital’s financial needs for more than 25 years as well as incorporating feedback from our customers and potential customers about what would really ease the burden of trying to run a more efficient hospital all while improving patient care and satisfaction.
There are some core elements to the functionality of CSS Financial and Patient Management that you will see as a common thread throughout the system making it not only easy to use and train on, but allows you to access the information you need to do your job better and faster.
- Upon initial registration a single patient record for each patient is created that captures information related to all visit types at the initial visit. From there, each subsequent time the patient comes in their information is already stored for a quick and painless registration.
- Electronic Signature Caption – Patients can sign forms electronically at admissions which can then be stored to the EMR saving time, paper, and increasing security.
- Charging – CSS Financial and ChartSmart EMR work together to allow facilities to accurately document and charge for services. CSS Financial allows users to review all charges in pin pnt detail to ensure optimal charging.
- Tasks – an intra-department “chat” that allows departments to communicate makes followup a breeze
- Receipting – Receipting on multiple types from the same screen results in faster receipting
- Closing Days – Closing AR days is far less complicated with CSS. If your charges and receipts balance – the day automatically closes.
- Unposted Charges
- Cashflow – Drilldown capabilities from your cashflow screen allow you to identify problem accounts immediately.
- Coding – We are ready for ICD-10
- Request of Information (ROI)
- Print EMR (ROI)
- Insurance – We offer easier procedures for all departments but especially in insurance billing by taking much of the labor out of the process, giving more time to fix problem claims so you can bill faster and in larger quantities to get bigger reimbursements.
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger – The core of the financial system – designed with the CFO in mind.
- Fixed Assets
- Materials Management
- Executive Reporting
- Human Resources
- Time & Attendance
All CSS reports can be run at the press of a button with no confusing configurations. Our web-based platform allows real time information that generates quickly. To take reporting a step further, reports can be shared across platforms and departments and easily dropped into a range of formats including email, HTML, Microsoft Excel, CSV or even posted to a portal. We offer a large range of standard reports and AD HOC reporting for data anyway anytime.
CSS Financial & Patient Management has been redesigned to include a top of the line Business Intelligence Module. Click here for more information on how good information can be used to make better decisions for your hospital with CSS Business Intelligence.